Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Week Twenty

Whoa baby, we're half way there!  I can't believe how quickly these first twenty weeks have gone.  To think about having our little newborn in our arms in 20 weeks is both exhilarating and terrifying.  God's grace is sufficient for me now and I am trusting Him for His grace in the upcoming weeks.  Babycakes is already the size of a small cantaloupe.  Baby is gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day, both for nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting.  Can you believe baby's tastebuds actually are working already?! 

I received a sweet surprise this morning. 
A student I had last year brought in a special gift.  She wanted to give me two outfits she wore when she was a baby!  These are officially the first infant clothes I have received; they are so adorable.  I think either a boy or girl could wear them :).

                     Much Love,
          Mama and Babycakes 



No comments:

Post a Comment