Friday, March 11, 2011

freshening up the blog...again

Hello Friends,

You may have noticed my blog undergoing a makeover (or make"under" depending on how you look at it) these past weeks.  I think I may have switched my blog header 4 times (perhaps even more?).  Here is a little look at the changes that have been occuring:

Buttons: This was the first blog header I ever created!  I took this picture in an antique store in Stillwater.  I still like the look of it; I just wanted a change :).

Travel: This header was also inspired from an antique store in Stillwater.  It lasted only a few days before I grew tired of it.
Typewriter: This photograph was taken at a bookstore in St. Paul.  I like the photograph; it was just a tad too dark for the kind of look I was going for. 
  Colorful Circles: I actually cut out paper circles and strung them together for this creation.  It was only displayed for one day before I got the itch to create a different one!

Floral Ribbon: I used floral ribon as the inspiration for this design.  We'll see how long this header lasts :). 

My Question to all of you out there:  do you have a blog design that you've stuck with for over 6 months?  If so, how did you create a design that you don't tire of?  I'd love to hear your feedback.  Maybe one day I'll create a blog design that I'm perfectly content with having for months.  Until then, forgive my constant re-arranging and let me know what you think of past or present designs :).

                                                                                                                       Love,
                                                                                                                      Jen

4 comments:

  1. I think if I knew how to change my layout/header I would probably update more often...Dan helped me this last time with it. Maybe we can sit down in May and you can give me a mini-lesson on it :) I love the creativity behind yours, especially the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the vintage button one and the typewriter one are my faves. Love seeing all the creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time you're in Stillwater you should take pictures of ribbons at Rose Mille :) It's fun to see new blog headers.

    ReplyDelete