Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Week Nineteen

Hi Friends,
This week marks 19 on the baby countdown calendar.  Baby and belly continue to grow and grow.  I have been more in tune to babycakes tiny kicks.  I still smile every time. 
In other news...I painted my toe nails.  And let me tell you, this is NEWS because it took a lot of effort to actually bend over my belly and reach my toes!
 So please girls...enjoy the simple pleasure of painting your toes while you can :)!
                                               Much Love,
                                                                                                                               Jen

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! You are just the cutest little pregnant wifey! I am loving your posts about your journey! AND loving that nail color... I think it's "You Dont Know Jaques" am I right?!?!

    I am loving following your blog! You will have to follow mine too! akboie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your babycakes are just perfect :) Glad you were able to paint your toenails...it may get harder the closer you get to August!! Can't wait to see you in 7 weeks. By then we will know if baby Jacobs will be wearing dresses or not ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, we're looking forward to seeing you very soon!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anne! You have a great eye for recognizing color...you were right on with your guess :).

    ReplyDelete