1. children outside the grocery store point at you and tell their mom to "look!"
2. the body pillow now seems small compared to your huge body
3. you have exit strategies in movies, restaurants, and church that are discrete and speedy
4. the only items on your Target shopping list are: dark circle concealer and stretch mark cream
5. you apologize a lot to your husband for being short tempered
6. "people" (a.k.a mom and sister) answer the phone "hello?" in a very unconvincing "calm" voice
7. new moms with strollers knowingly smile when they pass you on the street
8. people no longer look at your face while talking; they stare at your enormous belly
9. you cry at least once a day
10. you eat ice cream daily and don't feel guilty about it
*Note: all of these listed items are true stories that have occurred over the last few weeks. I'm hopeful they are all signs that this baby is coming very soon! Can anyone relate to these last days before baby is due? Pray little boy would make his way into the world and into the arms of his impatient parents soon :). Have a wonderful weekend friends!