Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Lesson in Patience

I haven't had the time to write about our sweet baby or about the babymoon until now.  I was eager to catch up tonight when...I ran out of storage space for my pictures!  Has this ever happened to you?  This exact scenario happened to my friend Amber a few weeks ago and I had no idea what she was talking about (I totally understand your dilemma now my friend)!  So alas, I am in waiting before I get my "extra" storage space purchased for $5.00.  I am so looking forward to sharing my stories and photographs with you.  Perhaps Thursday, but more likely Friday or Saturday :).
                                 
                                          Until Then,
                                      Goodnight Friends,
                                             Jen

P.S. My post feels a little naked without the accompaniment of a picture!

1 comment: