Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Babymoon

Hello Friends,

We got back from our ultrasound appointment a few hours ago and we can't stop smiling.  Our sweet baby looks healthy and beautiful!  I'll have to give you more of an update later.  We aren't sharing the big news about whether baby is a boy or girl until Sunday when we arrive back in town and our families get together. 

Josh and I are going on a "babymoon" up to the Jacobs' family cabin.  I'm on spring break this week and Josh took off work for a few days for our little getaway.  The cabin is such a peaceful place.  I'm looking forward to lazy mornings with Josh, cooking up new recipes and sewing my first ever diaper bag!  Here is sneak peek of the fabrics I will be using: the outside is going to be gray canvas and the lining is Amy Butler's daisy chain clematis fabric.   
I'm off to hang out with Josh's fam before bed and then dream about our babycakes this evening.  Goodnight!
                                            Much Love,
                                              Jen

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I'm going to guess girl if thats alright with you, usually I'm pretty good at these sort of things...cute fabric and happy babymoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea! I can't wait to write about our news :)!

    ReplyDelete