Wednesday, November 9, 2011

forgiveness


"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight"
-Ephesians 1:7-8

LORD, thank you for your grace upon grace lavished upon me.  Thank you that not only was I forgiven of past sin that day, 10 years ago, when I first believed in and treasured your Son, but that your grace is promised for my future as well.  Thank you that he died the death I should have died in order that I could have abundant and eternal life.  Amazing.  Help me to remember it's all okay because my biggest problem in the universe is solved.  I am forgiven.

1 comment:

  1. Lavished...Mmmm...what an incredible word to be associated with His forgiveness of our sins and grace.

    Lavished upon us...that is so beautiful and humbling.

    ReplyDelete