Monday, April 25, 2011

Week Twenty Five (and Six Days)

Good evening!  Josh and I went for a walk this afternoon.  It was a beautiful day to be out enjoying the weather!  Baby boy and I have been loving walks lately.  Here's the scoop on the kiddo this week: Babycakes is 1.5 pounds and 13.5 inches long.  Also, I have a cute kindergarten story to share with you:

All of the kindergartners were lined up ready to walk to gym when all of a sudden I felt a warm wetness by my bellybutton.  I looked down and the "line leader" had kissed my belly (pregnant belly's are the perfect height for a six year old)!  It was so sweet :).  I didn't know what to say so I just smiled down at him. 
Here is a "bump" picture from the weekend.
It was my sister-in-law Beth's wedding this weekend. Their wedding was lovely (just like Jared and Beth).  I hope to post more wedding photos sometime this week. 
                                                  Much Love,
                                                 Jen

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love the story about the 6 year old haha! And you and your husband are just too cute!!! (love your hairstyle)

    ReplyDelete