Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Shower for Beth

Meet Beth.  She's my sister-in-law.  She's also getting married in less than two weeks!  Isn't spring (especially Easter season) a great time to get married?  Color is beginning to bloom and new life is bursting forth everywhere.  Josh and I are so excited to share in their special day.

Last Thursday, Jemimah and I attended a bridal shower for Beth.

  Here are a few photos from the evening:
 the cutie pie cake deliverers


Shower Game Objective: get the ring out of the ice cube the fastest.  Jemimah and I were unsuccessful but it sure was fun!







  Can't wait for the wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I love spring weddings:) The buds on the trees are a brighter green and everything looks so brand new! The ice cube game looks like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete