Thursday, November 18, 2010

looking forward to a special gift...

Mom and dad have offered to get me a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer for Christmas!  My mom has had her Kitchenaid mixer for decades.  I hear they are very durable and make baking a breeze.  While Christmas is still many weeks away I have some deciding to do...which color do I choose?  There are so many delightful colors from Empire Red, Yellow, Aqua Sky, Pear....so many options!  There is also classic white but I am leaning toward the color pistachio.  It is lovely and has a vintage feel to it.  Now I will be dreaming of the first recipe to mix up; any suggestions :) ?

2 comments:

  1. Jen, good choice on the color--I love the vintage look too! One of my favorites of yours is the scone recipe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun Jen! I know choosing the color is a BIG deal...took me years!!! You will really like it. Great for mixing large batches of cookies etc. Whatever color you choose will look great in your kithchen!

    ReplyDelete