Saturday, November 13, 2010

hello snow.

I awoke this morning to Josh opening the shades.  I was wondering why he was bothering to let the sun shine into our room so early (truthfully not that early, 8:00ish).  That's when I opened my eyes to the glorious snow covered city right outside my window.  Wow was the first word out of my mouth.  Josh and I just stayed under the covers for awhile and watched the snow falling silently.

  After a hot cup of coffee I took these pictures of the snow-covered things:

Josh had a smile on his face while shoveling the first snow of  the season.

2 comments:

  1. I heard about the snow :) It's still snow free up here...but I'm sure it won't be too long now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a pretty snow-- although I'm still in denial that winter is around the corner :-) I'm fine if it stays away for a while longer. Thanks for sharing, Jen!

    ReplyDelete