Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Advent Project (almost) Complete

Hello!  I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving.  I had a wonderful weekend of conversations over coffee, lazy mornings by the fireplace, mom's good cooking, scrabble with dad, and sewing with my sister.  I have so much to be thankful for!  I decided to make this advent calendar inspired from Sew Mama Sew.


I say almost complete because we still have to fill the pockets.  Josh, Jemimah and I are all adding something special.  Josh will be putting Scripture or hymns in each pocket and Jemimah and I are adding small surprises (still thinking of these things :).  My hope is that the advent calendar will  help us to slow down and reflect daily on Jesus during this busy season.  Well, I'm off to find a place for the calendar before bed.  Good night friends!

1 comment:

  1. Jen, That is so cute! Very impressive! I love how you used all the different fabrics.

    ReplyDelete