Sunday, October 31, 2010

Saturday School

I went to school this Saturday; that's right, I taught on a Saturday!  Two Saturdays a year families join their children to spend a half day at Hope in their child's classroom.  It was a fun day.  The kids were really looking forward to it; each day we would count down on the calendar the number of days left before "Saturday School". 
After school Angela Swan (first grade teacher) and I headed to the park with some of our students and families for a family photo shoot. 

"W" Family

"H" Family
"P" Family

"M" Family
This was my last family to take photos of so I took my time :)
What beautiful families!  I love my job :)

5 comments:

  1. Jen, These photos are great! What beautiful families! It was fun to do the photo shoot together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this post!! Made me tear up. Who was the lovely photographer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    These are great! Such a wonderful idea for the families. I know as a mom they rarely get in a photo. Priceless pictures for busy families!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed looking at these pictures of your students and their families!! Their smiles say it all-- nice work, friend:-)

    ReplyDelete