Thursday, October 21, 2010

"J Family" Evening Out

Josh, Jemimah and I decided to spend our Saturday evening at Barnes and Noble.  Josh and I shared a delicious salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks and Jemimah stuck with a regular hot chocolate.  I had to smile to myself as I noticed how we were spending our time at the book store...
Notice Josh on the i-pod (he's googling "how to catch a mouse" :) ).  I browsed home design books.
and Jemimah found Seventeen's "Traumarama" very amusing.

It was a nice evening.  I was even able to purchase a book with a birthday gift card I got from one of my students.  I chose Style Stitches by Amy Butler.  The photography and bag designs are beautiful  and inspirational.  I have been pouring over the pages since Saturday.  I'm not sure of which project to start sewing!  I already have another Amy Butler book called In Stitches and I have loved it.

1 comment:

  1. looks like a fun book :) I have that domino book if you ever want to borrow it!

    ReplyDelete