Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Family, Farmer's Market, Fresh

My mom and dad spent the day with us this past Saturday.  We have a tradition of celebrating my sister's birthday and my birthday together (both of our birthdays are in September).  Mom always makes incredible meals to commemorate the day.  This year we had a delicious brunch complete with spinach quiche, pumpkin bread chunks (I meant it to be slices but took it out of the pan too early...), and of course strong coffee.  I mixed pumpkin butter with cream cheese and it made a delicious spread for the pumpkin bread!

After brunch we headed to the farmer's market.  Nothing beats the farmer's market on a crisp fall day.







On our way back to the car I ran into a dear friend of mine (Megan Mathis), her mom, and her adorable twin boys (Coleman and Carson). 

We spent the rest of the afternoon at Lake Calhoun.


It was a beautiful day blessed by family!
(photo credit to my sister Justine for some of these pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment