Thursday, February 24, 2011

Week Seventeen

Hello Friends! 
I have entered into my seventeenth week of pregnancy.  Some exciting news: I'm 90% sure I felt the baby move this week!  I was cleaning up my classroom after school and immediately stopped when I felt my stomach do little flips.  It felt like when you drive over rolling hills in the car.  I actually laughed to myself because it felt so funny!  Since then I have felt a similar feeling every so often (I still smile every time).  So what is babycakes up to this week?  Well, baby is five inches long and 6 ounces.  Baby has mastered simple reflexes like swallowing, sucking, and blinking.  Babycakes could even get a bout of the hiccups!  I hope you are all having a lovely week and enjoying the little things in life.
                        Much Love,
                    Jen   

No comments:

Post a Comment