Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fifteen Weeks

Good afternoon friends!  I'm currently at Nina's Coffee Cafe with my lovely sister Justine.  We are drinking good coffee (decaf for me) and catching up on life.  It is a perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon.  I'll have a more detailed post with pictures of our time together later this weekend. 

The week is almost over and has almost slipped by without a "pregnancy post" :)!  This week marks my fifteenth week.  The baby is the size of a navel orange.  Baby is 4 inches long and weighs around 2.5 ounces.  All four limbs have functional joints and babycakes is said to be squirming and wiggling like crazy (even though I haven't been able recognize it yet).                                                                                  Things I'm loving right now: mashed potatoes, pink lady apples, and the bodyshop's almond body butter.  
I hope you have a joy-filled weekend.  To all of you Minnesotans, enjoy the 40 degree weather tomorrow!  
Love,
Jen   

2 comments: