Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What a Cutie!

Today I am offically twelve weeks pregnant!  The baby is about the size of a clementine "cutie".  I thought about this as I opened my lunch today and unpeeled my clementine.  I can't believe the baby is that big already!

Yesterday I had a very special day with my mom and sister.  We did some shopping at the thrift store (I found some great maternity clothes!) and had a delicious lunch at the cheesecake factory.
They best part is that they accompanied me to my prenatal appointment and we all were able to listen to the baby's heartbeat!  I praise God for the little life inside of me.  We recorded the heartbeat for Josh so he could hear the little one too.  He said "it was music to my ears".

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful that you were able to hear the baby's heartbeat...praise God!! And that your mom and sister could share that joy with you too :-) You have the cutest little baby bump...excited to see you in MAY.

    ReplyDelete