Sunday, January 30, 2011

Feeling Peachy!

Hello Friends!  Happy Sunday to you.  I'm going to attempt to write a "pregnancy post" each week from now on.  I'm thirteen weeks (and five days) pregnant today; and feeling pretty swell!  Our baby is the size of a peach.  I'm thankful for friends who have borrowed a few maternity "musts" to me; especially the bella band (thanks Amber!).  My pants are definitely getting a little snug around the stomach these days. 

I have been loving the scent of Aveda's Rosemary Mint Shampoo.  I only have the "travel size" but I've been savoring every wash :).  I have also loved the scent of lavender.  Right now we have Bath and Body Works "Fresh Lavender" soap in our bathroom.  Both aromas are so refreshing and clean.

Here's "the bump" from week 13
Goodnight all!  I'm off to use my new "firm" pillow for side sleepers (I used to be a stomach sleeper) :). 

Love,

Jen

P.S. With all this talk of peaches I had to make a smoothie this morning, that recipe is on the horizon.


2 comments:

  1. I SO look forward to your pregnancy/bump updates every week!! It's fun to share in on your joy C:

    ReplyDelete