Monday, January 24, 2011

This Monday Morning

Good morning friends!  Today is a "no school" day.  I am currently at Panera enjoying a whole wheat bagel and a delicious mango smoothie (ahh...even though it is gray outside the taste of mango gives me hope for spring).
I love mornings spent at coffee shops.  Today I brought: my Bible, journal, computer, and report cards with me.  I hope it will be a productive morning before my dentist appointment at 11:30.  I wish you all a lovely Monday morning!  I may be back later if my "to do" list gets done :).

-Jen

p.s. I will leave you with a "belly bump" picture from this weekend :)
  


1 comment:

  1. Your post made my Monday morning!! I'm so glad you are enjoying some quiet time, and LOVE LOVE the baby bump picture C: Look forward to seeing more in the weeks to come.

    ReplyDelete