Friday, September 30, 2011

eight weeks and on

Hello Friends,
Ernie boy is napping right now but I have a hunch he will be waking soon so I will make this short and sweet.  Thursday marked eight weeks!  He is changing each day!  Earnest loves to listen to voices and "talk" back, his neck is getting stronger from tummy time, and just yesterday I heard him make a happy squeal (very short but on the verge of a laugh!)!  He's even been sleeping one 5 hour stretch in the evenings (minus last night...that's a different story :) ).  We sure do love him. 

Here are a few recent snapshots: 


I hope to share more photos this weekend.  We are traveling to my parents house.  I am looking forward to home-cooked meals by mom, snuggling up by the fireplace, and having extra hands to help with the babe :).

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Ernie is SO cute, Jen! Enjoy your weekend with your family! Last night was a "different story" for my sweet Savannah as well! :-) I'm looking forward to having a baby shower for a friend and going to Aamodt's Apple Orchard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Ernie boy is getting cuter by the day!! And I can hardly believe it's been 8 weeks already. Have a lovely weekend at home with your family. We're looking forward to seeing our families too, and celebrating my niece's first birthday! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. An apple orchard, baby shower and a birthday...all sound like great additions to a weekend :). Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen,

    He is so beautiful! What a gift from God!! Are you planning on staying home with him or are you going back to school?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie,

    Thank you! I am currently working VERY part time (only 7 hours a week!) as a P.E. teacher...I love it. I really enjoy staying home with Ernie :).

    ReplyDelete