Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Week Thirty Three and Thirty Four

Hi Friends,
I am thirty four weeks pregnant today!  I can't believe there are only six (God willing) more weeks to go!  I am feeling pretty good; just very large and tired.  I think I may have started to waddle while walking :). 

Here are photos from our weekend at the cabin:
These dock photos were taken courtesy of my mother-in-law Jackie:
We had a wonderful time relaxing at the cabin with Josh's parents.  We went to garage sales (the best find was a huge box of pretty pinecones for $.25 :)haha), played board games, enjoyed delicious meals together, and took in some sunshine. 
Did you enjoy some sun this weekend?  How did you celebrate Father's Day?   

Here are a few photos of the papas:
(Josh's first Father's Day!)
dad with mom
I am overflowing with thanks for these great men in my life.
Happy Father's Day Daddios!
Much Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment