Monday, June 6, 2011

Week Thirty One (and Six Days)

Dear Friends,
Happy Monday to you!  This last week marked the end of the school year.  We celebrated the year's accomplishments by having kindergarten graduation and a school-wide picnic. 

Here are a few photos of my adorable kiddos on the last day:
Here's "Mr. Jacobs" waiting with one of my students for the school bus to arrive:
and here's the belly this week:
I just had an appointment today with my midwife and babycakes is still doing well.  He's measuring right on track and has a healthy heartbeat.  He was also "head down" (at least he is for the time being).  I have a one week vacation until I start up again with summer school.  I am currently planning my rainforest unit while eating a lime fruit bar :).  Have a lovely week!

Much Love,
Jen 

1 comment:

  1. Those kids are adorable! Looks like they like "Mr. Jacobs"! So glad to hear that your appointment went great. Enjoy you week of vacation~Love you!

    ReplyDelete