Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week Thirty Five

Hello Friends,

I hope your weeks are off to a wonderful start.  Don't weekends in the summer seem to fly by?  Here is a breakdown of what our weekend looked like:
  • sweet time with family
  • lovely baby shower (hosted by Josh's family)
  • dinner at Texas Roadhouse (Have you eaten here?...The rolls with cinnamon butter were delicious!)
  • purchased a dresser for baby's room
  • maternity photos taken by sister
We had a great weekend with the folks!  As Josh and I were putting away the shower gifts (and by put away I mean stack things in piles :) ) I couldn't help but daydream about how our little boy would be with us before we knew it.  I still have quite a bit of organizing, cleaning, and preparing to do before he arrives but I'm just trying to take each day at a time.  I've been exhausted lately.  I teach summer school (only half days) then I come home and crash for a few hours.  That has been most afternoons in a nutshell.  Not very productive I know, but very needed!  I'm hoping that "nesting" feeling kicks in soon so I can pump out a few more "to dos".  If not though, the important things will end up working themselves out, right?  I will leave you with the photos my sister Justine took this weekend. 

and here's a picture of the lovely photographers:
Thanks Teenie for taking these photos! 
We love how they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment