Thursday, June 2, 2011

oh what a thrill

Today, at this very moment I would probably be dancing the "first dance" with my new husband.  We danced to an old country song we both grew up listening to...ever heard of "Oh What a Thrill"?  I can still picture the way he looked at me and I still remember thinking how blessed I was to be the wife of such an amazing man.  That feeling is still there today, just stronger.  Once in awhile, if I wake up before Josh in the morning and see him lying peacefully beside me, I can't help but tell God "thanks" for giving me such a wonderful husband.  These past five years have been a thrill and I look forward to many more! 
I love you Joshua!  Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two! Your wedding was such a fun and beautiful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I hope you guys had a great anniversary! I am really loving reading more about you guys. You seem like such a precious couple!

    ReplyDelete