Tuesday, October 4, 2011

special guest post

I love playing.  I REALLY love playing with my keys and making faces at momma and dad.  They are always making silly noises and staring at me.  I stare right back though :).

I guess you could call me a "people person".  I'm quite content being held all the day long.  
I love my family.  
Here's a photo showing four generations of our family. 

Another one of my favorite things is going on walks.  
The bright colored leaves sure are nice to look at.  Daddy's a pretty handsome guy to look at too :).
 By the end of our walks I'm usually pretty exhausted.  The fresh air really takes it out of me.  
Thanks for letting me share a few favorites of mine!

Love,
Earnest 

p.s. As a 2 month gift to mom and dad I slept through the night last night!  It felt so good... :)

3 comments:

  1. Two months already!? (No wonder why I miss him so much) I can't wait for our upcoming cabin weekend...I may have to convince grandpa to let me hold Ernie longer each time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to watch Ernie change :) Yay, for sleeping through the night! I'll pray that continues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable, Jen! I'm so happy for you all that he slept through the night! I hope it continues! And it gives me hope for Savannah to do the same! She's going for much longer stretches at night, so for that I'm so grateful!! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete