Wednesday, October 12, 2011

a father's love

Dear Papa,
Looking at these photos makes me tear up a bit.  The way your strong hands hold our son gently, the proud smile you wear; it all hits me at once sometimes.  You are an incredible father.  Watching you step into this role has made me love you even more. Thank you for all of the ways you provide for, care for, and love our little family.  Thank you for giving me a better understanding of how great the Father's love for us must be.


yours always,
Mama 


 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, 
that we should be called children of God! 
And that is what we are! 
-1 John 3:1

4 comments:

  1. And reading this post (and seeing these beautiful pictures) made me tear up... Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both are awesome parents! Ernie is very blessed~

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, so sweet... love that little shirt & vest! :)

    ReplyDelete