Saturday, July 9, 2011

Week Thirty Six

Greetings Friends,


Can you believe we are already one week into July?  Summer seems to be whizzing right on by.  Maybe it will slow down some now that summer school has ended (my last day was Friday).  It seemed pretty surreal to pack up my last few boxes and close the door to my classroom for the last time.  God has been so gracious to me in allowing me to serve at Hope Academy for three years!  I am thankful for the sweet relationships I have gained and the many ways God revealed himself to me through the staff and students.  Hope will always hold a special place in my heart! 


Here are a few fun pool photos from my last day with the kiddos:



Speaking of July, how did you all spend the fourth?  The husband and I had to stick close to home considering our little guy could come a little early.  On the fourth we went to our first Twins Game at the new (outdoor!) Target Field.  We had a great time and were thankful for a spot in the shade considering it was well over 90 degrees.  I had at least two women tell me to drink plenty of water and one told me where I could find guest services "just in case" :). 
 Here are a few pictures from the day:
 the bump

Have a great weekend everyone!  
Josh and I are off to a wedding (I love wedding cake :) )!

Much Love,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. You're looking so healthy and good! Hang in there these last few weeks! It will all feel like a dream when you hold your baby for the first time:)

    ReplyDelete