Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week Thirty Eight and Thirty Nine

Hello Friends!  It has been a while since I wrote last.  You probably thought I had the baby, huh?  Well, not yet...  but things are moving along (slowly but surely)!  I am dilated to a little past 1cm and have been feeling more contractions.  


Here I am at 39 weeks 2 days:

 1 week to go (hopefully)!
I have been living in this skirt:

It was my mom's when she was my age!  I love the floral print and of course the elastic waistband :).

I have been slowly at work on our nursery (with the big help of Josh of course).  
Here are a few photos of little boy's room:

The adorable bunting was sewn by friend Meg.  I love it!  Little boy's dresser was found at an antique store. 
 Here is a close-up of the changing pad cover I made:
rocker: from my parents ottoman: thrifted
 bookcase: Ikea
 I had so much fun creating these fabric embroidery hoops!  I also sewed the crib skirt.

 I had to include a picture of this diaper...isn't it SOO TINY!  The only thing cuter than little diapers are little baby butts :).  
I still want to add a few more details of decoration to his walls.  But, I'm okay with my projects being a work in progress :).  We are all ready for him to arrive!  We can't wait to hold him and kiss him and love on him.

I would appreciate prayers for patience as we wait, grace during labor, a healthy happy baby, and for our transition into parenthood.  Thank you friends!  If you don't hear from me for a few weeks it may be because we are spending endless hours with the new addition to our family!

Much Love to you all,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment