Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Forty Weeks Today

Hello Friends,


I am forty weeks pregnant today!  No baby yet...still waiting.  Do you want to know what really helps with the waiting though?  Surprise sister days!  My sweet sister was able to take the day off work and hang out with me.  It was exactly what I needed.  I showered, put on something besides sweatpants, and was thrilled to get groceries at Trader Joe's with her!  It was an absolutely enjoyable day.  


Here are some fun photos with my sis:
 kisses from Auntie Teenie



 I love her; she always brightens my day!  

Thanks Teenie for keeping your prego sis company today!  I love you!

p.s. maybe next time I post I will have a baby in my lap?  Let's hope so!

2 comments:

  1. :) sister days are always good. You are both too cute in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so so cute !And you look so great at 40 weeks!! All the best in the next few days!!

    ReplyDelete