Wednesday, August 17, 2011

(almost) two weeks old

Good Afternoon Friends,
I'm writing to you as my sweet little Earnest sleeps in his bassinet beside me.  I can hardly believe that only two weeks ago Ernie was in my belly; I can't imagine life without him now!  Josh and I are slowly adjusting to being parents.  We have a lot to learn but are trusting in God for his grace, wisdom, and strength.
Things I have been loving this week:
1. smooching Ernie's cheeks, toes, and tummy
2. snuggling and staring at God's handiwork
3. a visit to the grandparents (both sides!)
4. washing and folding tiny newborn clothes
5. watching Josh be a new daddy...he's such a good daddy 
I hope you all are having a wonderful week of enjoying the little things in life.


Much Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment