Monday, May 9, 2011

Week Twenty Seven

Greetings Friends,

Here is "the bump" from this week:

Also, I just can't help gushing about my husband.  He made me "Mother's Day Breakfast" to be eaten on the front porch!  It was so sweet; he woke up early and prepared baked blueberry french toast and sausage.  It was very delicious! 

Speaking of this sweet guy...he also painted our nursery this weekend! 
I was happy with how the color turned out...light gray

Have a wonderful week!

                        Much Love,
                          Jen

3 comments:

  1. Lovely belly:) My hubby painted Kaela's nursery too, So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I'm ecstatic we get to see you very soon :) And what a wonderful Mother's Day treat-- Josh is going to be such an awesome dad. Can't wait to see the nursery and the rest of your place since it's changed. I love you and your "bump", and we will see you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy First Mother's day to you Jen! I love keeping up with you and Josh! :)

    ReplyDelete