Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Mom, I cannot begin to describe the influence you have had on my life.  Thank you for all of the times you have encouraged, challenged, and loved me when I was unlovable.  Thank you for sharing in my tears, laughter, trials and joys.  I love your perseverant heart and servant's attitude.  You love Jesus so much and trust in His promises.  

Jackie, thank you for loving me as your own daughter.  Thank you for raising up a godly son who is an incredible husband and soon-to-be papa.  I'm thankful for your generous heart and creative spirit.  I am truly blessed to be folded into your family. 

I praise God for these beautiful women of faith!
Happy Mother's Day!

"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.  She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue...
Her children arise and call her blessed"
-Proverbs 31:25-28a

1 comment:

  1. We are blessed to have you "folded" into our family~ You and Josh are such a beautiful team and we are excited to see you both journey into parenthood. It is going to be so amazing!

    ReplyDelete