Monday, May 14, 2012

so much to celebrate

They spoiled me rotten yesterday.  I got to spend the morning with my absolute favorite guys.  Breakfast was made by my husband, and laundry put away by him too :).  Later, my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws (and grandma too!) came for a visit.  They gave me the cutest mug and colander and brought a delicious latte and lunch!  It is always nice to spend time with these ladies; they spent the rest of the afternoon with Ernie Boy and Josh while I went to photograph a wedding.  It was a gorgeous day to celebrate so much love. I thought the day couldn't get any better when Gemma surprised with me a beautiful handmade headband and Josh with a Keurig when I came home!  The rest of the evening was spent drinking decaf from my new mug as I uploaded wedding photos.  It was a Mother's Day to be remembered, that's for sure. 


This weekend we also went to the Farmer's Market.  I love the market.  Earnest loved it too!  He rode in the Baby Bjorn (thanks for lending it to us Meg!) while we walked around.  At nine months, he's a very busy boy.  His arms are constantly in motion.  I heard a woman at Target yesterday comment to her husband, "Look at that baby.  It looks as if he's trying to fly!" :).  He has been army crawling all over the place and got his first tooth!  He loves chasing Cheerios, playing peek-a-boo, and reading stories.  He loves watching papa come through the door after work.  He's usually eating dinner at that time and will stop eating as soon as he hears the key hit the lock.  It's the cutest thing as his face lights up and he giggles and gives dad a big gummy grin.  My heart melts every time, still.  We are so thankful for these 9 months with our ever-changing boy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment