Monday, March 5, 2012

seven months

Hello!  I wanted to tell you about my life lately.  
I'm getting getting to be a big boy, literally.  At my last doctor appointment mama and I were informed that I am in the 97th percentile for height and head circumference!  Papa says it's because I've got a lot of brains in there :).  I'm in the 80th percentile for weight.  I sure like to eat.  All sorts of things these days.  I'm eating two meals a day.  I've tried avocados, oatmeal, rice cereal, sweet potatoes, bananas, peas, and pears.  I really like avocados and sweet potatoes!  

Here are a few other things I like:


 I love being outdoors.  Mama has been thankful for the mild weather this winter.  
She bundles me all up and we go for walks.

 I still prefer to take naps on the big boy bed.  
Though mom and pop are trying to get me to take more naps in my crib.
 Speaking of naps, I don't really prefer those either.  
 My favorite naps are taken next to papa.
 I love it when he comes home!    
I know it's time to wrestle then!


 I really like my toes.  They taste pretty good.
 I like to pose for pictures too.
 I love to read books.
 Mama and Daddy dedicated me to God at church this month.  
They always tell me stories and sing songs about Jesus.  
They pray that I will love Him with my whole heart!

One of my favorite things is spending time with my family.  
I love spending time with my grandparents (mom forgot to snap a photo of me with them)!  
These are photos of my great-grandparents; they came to visit me last weekend!
Thanks for listening to my favorite things!  
Love,
Ernie Boy

5 comments:

  1. Jen, So fun to read about Ernie's life! He is a cutie! The Lord bless you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading all the new things Ernie's up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brynn is going to be 7 months this weekend, too. Doesn't it seem like there's a major growth spurt during the 6 month that turns them into little people all of a sudden? I just know that lately I've been looking at my bean and thinking, "You aren't such a little baby anymore, you're turning into a little kid!"

    I love the photo of Ernie grabbing Josh's face, Brynn has developed an obsession with this too! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. He keeps getting more adorable everyday, and I didn't even think that was possible. It was great enjoying that impromptu walk with the two of you this weekend! I also love your new blog header!

    ReplyDelete