Friday, February 10, 2012

good mail

Hello Friends!


Don't you just love getting a piece of good mail?  You know the kind I'm talking about, birthday cards, packages, and other unexpected surprises.  Well, I just got some GREAT mail yesterday!  My friend Kathy from Life, Really, sent me a gift card to the Texas Roadhouse!  I entered her blog contest a few weeks back and won (still can't believe it)!  I am so blessed by this sweet gift....Josh and I can't wait to use it for a date!  Thanks again Kathy, for such a generous, thoughtful gift!  You all should definitely go check out Kathy's blog for yourself; I'm sure you'll want to stay a while.  



Happy Weekend Everyone!
Send someone a card "just because" :).

Love,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Enjoy it. I love getting good mail.

    I tagged you for 11 things: http://specialkkluthe.wordpress.com/2012/02/10/11-things/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore getting parcel so so much! I'll hold on to it for hours, just to cherish it in my hands before I open it, I want it to last FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete