Saturday, January 7, 2012

5 months

Here are a few of my favorite things as of late...




I sure have enjoyed this winter weather, haven't you?  I LOVE putting on my bear suit, getting strapped into the baby Bjorn and heading out for a brisk walk.  A shout out to my guys Carson and Coleman for lending me both the cool blue suit and the Bjorn :).


I also enjoyed my first Christmas!  It was great falling asleep in grandpa's arms, listening to Christmas music, unwrapping presents, and looking at the twinkling lights on the tree.  I also learned that Jesus was a baby just like me; that's pretty amazing.
 One of my very favorite things this month was meeting a new friend!  
Her name is Lainey and I think she is really great.

 I had so much fun this month meeting new people, laughing at papa, finding my toes, and splashing in the bath.  I have been just taking everything in with a big smile on my face! 

3 comments:

  1. Jen, Ernie is such a cutie! He looks like he's growing so well! Take care! And so fun to read too that your sister got married!! What a special Christmas season for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun watching your little guys grow :-) He keeps getting cuter and cuter too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww happy birthday cutie, your eyes are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete