Wednesday, December 28, 2011

something new

Hello Friends,
I wanted to share with you an exciting new venture in my life.  I have been busy putting together a portfolio and working on the website and it's finally ready...introducing Kitestrings Photography.  Thank you to all of my sweet family and friends for encouraging me in this new endeavor.  
If you ever need photos taken...I'm your gal :).  Also, "like" Kitestrings Photography on facebook to stay up to date on my latest work.  


Much Love,
Jen

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your exciting, new venture!! I know with your talent you will be very successful :) Look forward to doing a shoot next time we see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Gonna go check it all out. Love the name by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new business, Jen! Your site looks awesome!! I hope you had a great Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so exciting Jen! You're very talented and I would love to have you shoot my family someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! How exciting. Good luck on your new venture!

    ReplyDelete